A Brutal TRX Workout Routine the Adventurous (and modifications)
4 of the Best Non-boring exercises on a TRX Suspension Trainer
TRX Workout Routines, when done progressively, get you STRONG
Here’s the truth about your suspension trainers: they are limited in giving you full strength gains over time when used alone.
You have to superset with your TRX or suspension trainers, or, you need to know some key features about them.
- Adjust the angle to add intensity to your everyday, trite, coma-inducing YouTube TRX workout routine – this is like adding weights to your barbell in between sets
- ALWAYS hold your core tight enough to keep your butt squeezed
- You might always be on your toes an entire TRX workout routine
- You can work it plyometrically
- It can assist in giving your postural and strength arrangements for freestyle bodyweight moves like muscle-ups and pull ups.
- It mimics Pilates movements
- It works your core better than any piece of gym equipment
- You will NOT gain muscle size from it – no matter how long you use it – this is about sub-max strength and movement
The TRX Workout Routine for the Advanced
- 1 minute each ALSO count your reps
- Perform the first move (the lunge out) then rest for 1 minute – then add the next two moves BACK-to-BACK then rest for a minute
- Keep doing a ladder set
1a. Single leg Deadlift with Kettlebells
1b. Single Leg lunge
2a. Jackknife to Pike Alternate
2b. Jackknife to Pike with Arms In
3a. Pull Over
3b. Squat to Reverse Row
4a. Handstand Push Up
4b. Incline Lat Pulldown
5a. Muscle Up
6a.Single Arm SkullCrusher
6b. Under Hand SkullCrusher
Learn these moves with me at the gym!
One of my trainees, Greg, and I worked extensively to build lots of muscle. We had goals of 5+ pounds of muscle and as such we used the TRX to work. I creating a solid regimen using the bars and kettlebells, we made a TRX workout routine that’s second to none! Check it out!