B.A.S.E. Full Body STRENGTH
Coach Johann's Strength Class | A Special Formula for Full Body Strength
Quick Background on B.A.S.E. strength class & training
Johann SPENT time as Head Strength Coach at Condition & Competition Kickboxing in 2015.
There, he coached Strength & Performance classes on the mat and in the weight room.
Coach Johann was met by hard working and focused students who lifted hard according to their strength-weight ratios – the standards in which folks get stronger.
- All FOUR Energy Systems
- High Rep and Drop sets for weight loss
- Pull Up series’
- Technical lifts
- Lots more
We Got better each day, even on crappy ones
BASE Strength Class has Grown! But... what's it even MEAN????
- Plyometrics, heavy lifting & technical lifts (etc.)
- 90% max Heart Rate mid Set
- Long rest periods
- 2-5 reps
- Kettlebell Sets, dumbbell compound sets, drop sets, supersets
- 80%-95% max Heart Rate
- 3-8 reps
- 1:2 rest ratios to work
- Kettlebell Flows, compound sets, bodyweight supersets, light lifting
- 70%-80% max Heart Rate
- 8-17 reps
- 1:1.5 rest ratios to work
- Agility supersets, distance jogs, pyramid sets, bodyweight
- ~65%% max Heart Rate
- 18-30 reps
- Very short rest ratios to work