#1 How much are you?/What are your rates?
These are custom programs which are unique to your needs… as such we can discuss prices after we build your program. My rates are generally competitive I find.
Prices for classes are
$220/month for Full Body Strength
$99/month for Full Body Core
#2 Where do I park?
457 Park Ave Ste B, San Jose 95110 is the address.
Park in front of the double doors in the long parking lot, spots are reserved for trainees instead of on the street.
#3 What kind of training is this called?
A catch-all term for this training is “functional” but it’s more than just that.
Using Strength & Conditioning methods, we work an energy systems every week. In addition we work technical and compound moves first (barbells, technical lifts), then kettlebells (proper technique) then suspension and bodyweight moves!
Basically we lift weights and get cardio gains.
We also work on power – it depends on your program.
#4 my boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend/relative wants to work too. can they come?
2on1’s are available.And so are 3’s and 4’s for small group, schedule here.
#5 On our first day, will we workout?
If you have more than 20 minutes to spare, we can workout during your consult, sure!
#6 Can you help repair my knee/low back issues?
Yes, we can try to repair your soft tissue injuries. Your PT or medical doctor should have diagnosed your issue before we engage in three-part repair and strengthening though.
#7 What's your COVID protcol like?
Covid-19 Protocol as *required by Santa Clara County*
- Do not enter if you have COVID-19 symptoms;
- Maintain at least six-foot distance from others at all times;
- Face coverings required to enter (except for very young children, if medically inadvisable, or for communication by or with people who are hearing impaired)
- Social Distancing Protocol
- Cover sneezes and coughs with cloth, tissue, or elbow;
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
- Train personnel on the need to stay home and get tested if they have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell. Ensure all personnel know they must also stay home if they or someone they live with has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if they’ve had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Encourage frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer and provide frequent breaks for hand-washing
- Soap and water or hand sanitizer are available to all personnel at the following location(s): Social Distancing ProtocolCOVID-19 Site-Specific Protection Plan Social Distancing Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Thoroughly and regularly clean any high traffic areas and frequently disinfect any high-contact surfaces(including doorknobs, handrails, counters, tables, checkout areas, cash registers, telephones, elevator controls, etc.).
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are disinfected frequently, on the following schedule:
- Limit the number of people in the facility/worksite to allow adequate social distancing (six feet minimum) at all times and to comply with any applicable density/occupancy restrictions in the Order. To determine the maximum number of occupants:
- 1.Measure square footage of the facility/worksite:
- Require that all persons at the facility/worksite maintain at least six feet social distance from all other persons, except as strictly necessary to perform job functions.
- Create, and post in an area easily viewable by personnel,a plan to comply with the measures listed in this section in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19amongst personnel.
- Immediately remove the infected person from the facility/worksite and ensure they are no longer occupying the same space as any other personnel. Instruct them to stay home and isolate for 14 days from the date they tested positive or, if symptomatic, seven days after symptoms resolve, whichever is longer.