Homemade Protein Fruit Juice |Protein supplements not needed!
There are a lot of protein supplements out there if you’re willing to choke down some inorganic sulfates, phosphates and an ostensible kaleidoscope of numerical color combos in a sitting.
When you control your own food intake, you get more protein for your bucks!
This juice is heavy in protein, fit with carbs and low in calories for the protein load.
Juice smoothies like this one, #1, is simply the smartest midday snack or per-workout idea for your time and health.
Buy a protein drink with similar stats for three or four bucks, while this one is worth about a dollar. Cheap prices don’t indicate the quality of our drink though.
For one, this is protein heavy due to egg whites, which of course are pasteurized, loading the most protein. And really, other than bone broth or pea protein POWDER, this is the most natural, smartest way to get your protein in a juice.
So, I want to know:
Are you into Yogurt?
Protein Fruit Juice recipe (#1)
- 2 egg whites (7.1 grams protein)
- 1 cup frozen berries (60 calories, 15 grams carbs)
- 1.5 oz pepitas (~2.5 grams protein, 100 calories)
- Half cup of Greek yogurt, vanilla flavored (please sustitute with other types of kefir, skyr, yogurt if need be | 40 calories, 5 grams protein)
This is a JUICE moreso than a smoothie. We end up with a 16 ounce juice of 250 calories and checking in with about 12 grams of protein! Compare these stats with protein milks popular pon the market and notice a few differneces like:
- NO INORGANIC trash ingredients
- A great balance between sweet and protein packed due to the eggs.
- Foamy texture
- Perfect for buoying protein intake and energy boost
In order to get 30 grams of protein and fewer carbs, you have to eat (drink) like a bodybuilder: zero sugar, high protein and probably milky texture. And, this is suitable, but not for a daily juice smoothie.
We do a lot better here.